On 9/2/15 8:44 PM, Deron wrote:
I have several files that when I try and cut out a chunk of it, I get a file that is 100+ seconds longer than I asked for.

It appears to be related to the subtitle stream. If I generate the original without the subtitle stream, then I get the file segment I ask for. If it contains the subtitle, it get something 100+ seconds longer than I ask for. What could I do to correct this or determine more specifically what the problem is?

Deron

The problem boiled down to a subtitle entries that held for over 2 minutes. I corrected the original srts and all is well(?)

Should ffmpeg have cut in the middle of the subtitle? Should I create a bug entry?

Deron