Moritz,

Thank you for your reply. As I can see in device's web-page panel, here are
the specifications about the device is attached to this mail. Device is
called TANDBERG, sorry for the typo. It is a video conferencing device with
complete sets of I/O peripherals. I need to connect to it with ffmpeg and
see its content as well.

Thank you,
Davood

Davood Falahati,

Isfahan University of Technology.
d.falahati.1...@ieee.org

Every 3000 Sheets of paper costs us a tree.. Save trees... Conserve
Trees. Don't print this email or any files unless you really need to!