Can anyone tell me if there's a command to fetch a title (this is DVD-speak for a 'track') from a DVD file structure? I have a DVD structure in a VIDEO_TS folder, and I want to fetch title #7 from it, and convert it to something. This requires FFmpeg to be aware of the DVD menu structure, and I'm not sure that it is. (I've been trying to use VLC which definitely can, but I've had other issues there.)

I know that FFmpeg can work directly with the VOB files, but that doesn't help me when I don't know where Title #7 starts, or ends. Sometimes, there are multiple VOB files, and I don't even know which VOB Title #7 is in...

Thanks!

--
Andy