Thanks so much Carl.

--disable-securetransport worked perfectly.

But i see a new issue: dyld: Library not loaded:
/usr/local/opt/x264/lib/libx264.148.dylib

This is the configure command i am using

./configure --enable-libx264 --disable-securetransport

I think the x264 is just linked NOT embedded inside ffmpeg. I need it to be
embedded (I am ok with file size increase of ffmpeg executable because i
want to work on other machines that don't have -
/usr/local/opt/x264/lib/libx264.148.dylib)