On Fri, Sep 16, 2016 at 14:16:40 +0000, Ehsan Afzali wrote:
> I've created a gist with both outputs here:
> https://gist.github.com/eafzali/85a056468d6449a0f4a01d4422a114e2

You should have pasted that to the list, it's not too long.

> "[mjpeg @ 0x47e6260] marker parser used 9746934 bytes (77975466 bits)",
> "[mjpeg @ 0x47e6260] marker=d9 avail_size_in_buf=0",
> "[mjpeg @ 0x47e6260] decode frame unused 0 bytes",
> "*** 29 dup!",

The output of the failing command really ends here?

> Would please guide me how can I trace the problem?

Sure: Please update to the latest version first:
> "ffmpeg version N-45007-g9d7e42e- http://johnvansickle.com/ffmpeg/ Copyright
> (c) 2000-2015 the FFmpeg developers",
as this version is from March 2015, and nobody will go hunting bugs in
it. You're using the build from johnvansickle.com, so just go there and
grab a new version (git, not release please). Then test again.

Thanks,
Moritz