2016-09-21 4:13 GMT+02:00 Hauke Westemeier <hauke_westeme...@web.de>:

> -r 20 also gives broken result.
> I'll now try to get a version of the initial video with fixed frame rate.

You can reencode with FFmpeg or use another container like mkv.
(MP4Box may be able to put the result into something you can use)

Carl Eugen
ffmpeg-user mailing list

To unsubscribe, visit link above, or email
ffmpeg-user-requ...@ffmpeg.org with subject "unsubscribe".

Reply via email to