Am 13.10.2016 um 00:15 schrieb Alexey Eromenko:
On Thu, Oct 13, 2016 at 12:10 AM, Carl Eugen Hoyos <> wrote:

The problem is not encoded file per se, but the *.mov file
extension, that Android dislikes. As I said after a simple
rename to MP4 extension, it works.

So the file does play on Android, I don't have to test?

The file plays, after I change the file extension to MP4, yes

so what is the problem of ffmpeg? guess what - you are supposed to use .m4v - ffmpeg even warns with profile 'ipod' if you are not doing so for many years - that's all not a ffmpeg problem - it's know about the crap out there and use ffmpeg the right way for whatever you need
ffmpeg-user mailing list

To unsubscribe, visit link above, or email with subject "unsubscribe".