On 17/10/16 17:50, Tung Tran wrote:
Dear all

Could you please point me the command to create .m3u8 playlist for
subtitles on  HLS streaming (VoD) application. I have the .srt file but
dont know how to make .m3u8 playlist from it.

Thank you
From what I know are .m3u files just plain text files (.m3u = ASCII text, m3u8 = UTF-8 text). See also: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/M3U This is an example for an .m3u file that I have on my desktop to play an Internet radio station:

--- PulseRadio.m3u ---
#EXTINF:-2,(#1 192k) PulsRadio Version 100% Trance - www.pulsradio.com

I believe lines starting with "#" are mere optional comments and all the file then contains are lists of URLs of all sorts. Should be the easiest thing in the world to create with only a text editor.