Anand mentioned that compiling with that option also resulted in rejection:

>I tried to build myself using this ./configure
>--disable-protocol=tls_securetransport. They rejected it.

The conversation seemed to sputter out after that, so I am reaching out for
clarity.

We’re not currently compiling ffmpeg from source. We’re using the binary
obtained directly from: http://www.ffmpegmac.net <http://www.ffmpegmac.net/>

Josh