I didn’t create the subject line. I was responding to an existing thread. The
original poster started with a downloaded binary (just like me) and got
rejected (just like me). The original question had to do with trying to find a
way to compile from source that would get around the rejection. Anand seemed to
have some insights on dealing with the App Store and I was hoping to find out
if he got to a resolution (compiling from source or otherwise).