On 06/02/2018 18:09, Ronan Ricou wrote:
The thing is, some video data are lost during the remux as my file is smaller
than it should be.
If I check with MediaInfo, the video stream bit rate, bits/(pixel*frame) value
and stream size are smaller.

(disclaimer: I am the main MediaInfo developer)
In your case I think the video bit rate is estimated by MediaInfo from container size minus audio size minus estimated container overhead, and the difference may be due to some padding bytes in the MXF stream not copied by FFmpeg (for good reasons) and not the video stream size itself. MediaInfo is not intended to be used for such small difference check, at least by default (i.e. without scanning the whole file). An additional information about if the indicated size is computed for sure or estimated is on our ToDo-list without ETA.