> Anyone have the background on this for consulting work ?

> -Chetan Latte

> @Cell: +91 9008229636
> @LinkedIn page: https://www.linkedin.com/in/chetanlatte

> On Sat, Feb 3, 2018 at 9:08 AM, Chetan Latte <chetan.la...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi there !
>
> I want to re-time stamp (pts & dts) live (24x7) stream (from TV
> providers), any options to do this using ffmpeg?
> --

Had a stream coming from Hikvision NVR a while back that had timestamps
completely broken but followed the advice of @Carl Eugen Hoyos and changed the
container into something else (avi for example) and then piped the output of
that to another ffmpeg instance for HLS streaming. (using nginx for HTTP
transport of course). You might want to do the same if you are having trouble
displaying your PTS stream.

George A.