Hi Jacky,

On Mon, Mar 05, 2018 at 17:19:24 +0100, JACKY wrote:
> I would like to perform a aac sound normalize with the loudnorm filter
> but let ffmpeg read the first pass log result to perdorm the second pass
> is there a way to do so  on windows ?

As far as I can tell, there is no way (currently) for ffmpeg to re-use
the file from the first pass. You have to take the file's parameters
yourself in order to construct a filter command for the second pass:

http://k.ylo.ph/2016/04/04/loudnorm.html

Also see the quoted scripting example (this is in ruby, but could
easily be done in many scripting languages):
https://gist.github.com/kylophone/84ba07f6205895e65c9634a956bf6d54

Cheers,
Moritz