Hi Moritz,

Thanks for your replay.
I want to explain my idea clearly.
> I have a requirement about 2 udp videos(H264 TS) merge into 1 (HEVC
> TS). Two videos show in left & right side screen at the same time.

When you write "show", you mean to display with ffplay?
>>I want to devide the process into 2 steps.
1. merge 2 videos into 1 TS, I can do encoding if necessary, but before
encoding, how can i merge 2 videos TS without decode.[I don't know how to
complete]
2. the final merged TS should use hw decode for showing video [I can support]

> But I don't want to do decoder.

Well, to display *any* video at all, you need to decode it. That's just
how video encoding and decoding works by concept. If you mean you don't
want to *re-encode*, then you can't create a new video (because a new
video needs to be encoded, if the streams are to be displayed side by
side).

> Because it costs too much cpu.

Decoding shouldn't cost too much CPU, unless you are on a really weak
device. And see above: You must decode at some point.
>> I have caculated that system needs decode 25-30 frames per second for
>> smoothly video playing.But decode two UDP TS using ffmpeg interfaces cost
>> too much time. After 2 ts merged ok, I will add another two ts[totally 4 ts]
>> merge. I have no idea to improve performance with my embedded device.
>>So I think about a method that do not need decode, just change base layer
>>slice header, and conbine a new Multiview TS. Do you have some suggestions to
>>fullfill the feature?

Assuming you mean to display side by side, without recoding, you can
use ffplay. In general, ffplay only supports one input, but using a
complex filter chain with the "movie" filter, you can combine various
inputs, even streams.
>> As above, ffplay may be not useful.

Thanks
B.R