On 2018-10-29 01:38, Paul B Mahol wrote:
On 10/29/18, Jim DeLaHunt <list+ffmpeg-u...@jdlh.com> wrote:
My experience with the *zoompan* filter is that the /in/ parameter (input frame number) is 2 for the first frame, rather than 0 as is usual for ffmpeg. I think that this is partly a bug (see <https://trac.ffmpeg.org/ticket/7242>). Partly this appears to be a design decision by the original developer, to use cardinal numbers instead of ordinal numbers.
That bug have long be fixed in master branch. I just closed it.

Yay! That's great to hear!  I see it was fixed in June 2018.

I'm glad the bug report is now marked as closed also. That should help spread the word about the fix.

I am in favour of the documentation changing to better describe the current behaviour. I may submit a patch if no-one beats me to it.

--
    --Jim DeLaHunt, j...@jdlh.com     http://blog.jdlh.com/ (http://jdlh.com/)
      multilingual websites consultant

      355-1027 Davie St, Vancouver BC V6E 4L2, Canada
         Canada mobile +1-604-376-8953