On 11/9/2018 7:08 AM, Carl Eugen Hoyos wrote:
<christophgerstba...@gmail.com>:

I am testing to generate XDMCAMHD422 and AVCIntra50/100 MXFs
with ffmpeg 4.0.2. and 4.0.
Please test current FFmpeg git head, nothing else is supported here.

If the MXF code hasn't changed since 4.0, it hardly matters, does it? Or perhaps- "There have been some changes in that area since 4.0, please retest with the latest." (I haven't had a chance myself to check for code changes, but then I'm a user here.)

With such a well-written bug report (especially compared to the more usual "it doesn't work"), I'd rather expect the relevant developer to jump on the problem for the challenge, or at least to acknowledge that it might be a bug and discuss possible strategies instead of tossing it back like that. (And as a code developer and QA engineer, I'd kill for a bug report like this.)

Later,

z!