Hi there

I've recently been playing with ffmpeg to extract frames from videos at a fixed
rate. I'm finding that the first two frames extracted are almost simultaneous
(I think  the first two frames of the video), with subsequent frames extracted
at the desired rate. It would be very helpful if I could stop it returning that
initial out of sequence frame. Can it be done? Here's an example command:

ffmpeg -i C:/videos/01120095.MP4 -r 0.1 C:/videos/frames/frame-%02d.jpg

Thanks
Marcus

The Zoological Society of London is incorporated by Royal Charter
Principal Office England. Company Number RC000749
Registered address:
Regent's Park, London, England NW1 4RY
Registered Charity in England and Wales no. 208728

This e-mail has been sent in confidence to the named addressee(s).
If you are not the intended recipient, you must not disclose or distribute
it in any form, and you are asked to contact the sender immediately.
Views or opinions expressed in this communication may not be those
of The Zoological Society of London and, therefore, The Zoological
Society of London does not accept legal responsibility for the contents
of this message. The recipient(s) must be aware that e-mail is not a
secure communication medium and that the contents of this mail may
have been altered by a third party in transit.
If you have any issues regarding this mail please visit:
https://www.zsl.org/about-us/contact-us