Hi all,

I'm trying to use Ffmpeg inside of an Apple framework; (built for all of
Apple's platforms). Unfortunately; I'm learning that Apple does not support
embedding .dylibs inside of .frameworks anywhere but macOS environments.

Therefore, I'm trying to find out the best way to convert the Ffmpeg .dylibs to
.frameworks.

I tried to just package the .dylibs (rename it) and make a .framework manually,
but libavfilter (and the other libs) all depend on headers defined in
libavutil...has anyone already figured out how to do this conversion?

If we have, does Ffmpeg support building as .frameworks from the get go?

Thanks,

Ronak