On 04-03-2019 06:01 PM, Jon bae wrote:
Am Mo., 4. März 2019 um 13:21 Uhr schrieb Moritz Barsnick <barsn...@gmx.net
:
On Mon, Mar 04, 2019 at 17:21:08 +0530, Gyan wrote:
Reproduced. Happens when all output streams are emitted from the same
filtergraph.
[...]
Open a ticket at trac.ffmpeg.org, but search first - there may already
be one.
There is already one:
https://trac.ffmpeg.org/ticket/3789
"shortest command doesnt work when using a filter_complex with audio
and video filters"

Ah good that you post this! I was almost starting to write a ticked :).

Gyan writes that the error goes away when using two filter_complex
commands. Are we still able in future to use two filter_complex graphs?
Because multiple *-vf/-af *are not allowed.

Multiple -vf/-af for the *same* output stream is not allowed. Multiple filter_complex can be used on the same input stream to generate however many new output streams.

Gyan