Hi,

I try to insert my defined metadata into ts file using the following command:

ffmpeg -i input.ts -c copy -copyts -metadata message1="test" -f mpegts
output1.ts

If I use the following command to copy metadata from ts file to flv file, my
defined metadata doesn't exist:

ffmpeg -i output1.ts -c copy -copyts -map_metadata 0 -bsf:a aac_adtstoasc -f
flv output2.flv

flvmeta --dump --yaml output2.flv

Mpeg 2 transport stream supports several ways to send and receive metadata.
Does mpegts demuxer/muxer support metadata? which tools does mepgts
demuxer/muxer support to transport metadata?

Thanks!

Regards

Andrew