I was trying to find a place where I could view the whole thread at once and
found a post that asked me, I think, to find out what 'top posting' means and
to avoid it.
Well I've failed to find out.  What I do is hit 'reply' in yahoo mail.  Is that
okay or wrong?
:)

-------------------------------------
Remember Brandolini's Law and look around.

    On Thursday, 31 October 2019, 11:35:50 am ACDT, Ted Park
<kumowoon1...@gmail.com> wrote:

 > Only if you also change the audio speed.
>
> The simpler solution is to force an output framerate instead of an
> input video speed.
>
> Carl Eugen

Simpler maybe… but wouldn’t this result in a frame literally being dropped
anytime the drop frame timecode "skips”? And maybe async option could fix the
synch issues or through resampler.

Actually that would count as “change the audio speed” wouldn’t it :P Either
way, I’d be interested to know how it plays back, maybe if it’s not long enough
it wouldn’t be discernible.