On 11/15/2019 8:19 AM, Jim DeLaHunt wrote:
It's a little bit harder to figure out your problem, because you are still not supplying us the complete, unchanged, uncut command invocation. The excerpt above does not include the token "ffmpeg.exe", which I'll bet you had at the start of the command line. It includes eight newlines, and I'll bet the actual command you entered had only one newline. It has a space at the start of every line.

Also-
It's often better to use environment vars for long strings like filter graphs as you do any excaping when that's defined instead of in the command line.

To the OP- Please don't top-post on this list.

Later,

z!