Not as far as I know. You can test each step individually to get an
estimate. On Linux, you can use the 'time' command for this. On all
platforms, you could use the '-report' option. This will create a report
that contains the starting time. The difference between that and the last
modification time of the report is the time the command took. This is the
whole command though. You would have to try filters and encodings one at a
time to see how well they perform.