On 21/1/20 17:42, Dan Walker wrote:
@Gonzalo - Thanks for that feedback! With the channels listed in the
response I sent Carl, do you see any issues with the channel names?  These
image sequences are coming from SideFX Houdini.
Yes.  N.x, N.y, and N.z are lowercase so you won't get a match.  You might get a match with "-layer P_world" as that, strangely, has the channels in uppercase.
When a patch is created, where would I get that?

Thanks again Gonzalo!

You should go to ffmpeg-de...@ffmpeg.org where I posted a patch (look for the email "libavcodec/exr.c: Made channel names case insensitive").  You then need to recompile ffmpeg with the patch applied.

The patch is waiting review for approval and if it is rejected you won't get it in any version of ffmpeg.  If it is approved, you may see it show up in a week or so from the time of approval on ffmpeg.zeranoe.com for example.

--
Gonzalo Garramuño