Yes, Ted, I'm getting dropped frames on playback. In VLC, it's in the Media
Information - Statistics - Video - Lost counter.

I'm not sure about stream 0... VLC says stream 0 is video.

Also, another thing probably worth noting - if I regenerate timestamps with the
help of, let's say MKVToolNix, by using its "fix bitstream timing info" option,
the dropping frames issue is gone. What do you think about this?