On 02/23/2020 09:48 PM, Carl Zwanzig wrote:
On 2/23/2020 5:33 PM, Mark Filipak wrote:
Past: I received echoes of my own posts.
Now: I do not receive echoes of my own posts.

Kind of surprised you were seeing them before, it's a known problem (in the mailing list community) that goog will try to suppress your own posts to a list ("you wrote it so you've already seen it"). Some get through, many don't.

There are 3 reasons why that can't be correct and that the problem is with the ffmpeg-user list server (probably configuration): 1, Other lists that use mailman work as intended (i.e., I get my own posts echoed back to me, for example: support-thunderbird & support-firefox), 2, When I log into my markfilipak.windows Google Account, echoed messages from ffmpeg-user are NOT FOUND in the trash, and 3, I use Google Mail for POP, only, NOT for SMTP, so Google has no way to know (or track) my role in ffmpeg-user.