On 02/24/2020 06:16 PM, Lou Logan wrote:
On Sun, Feb 23, 2020, at 8:28 PM, Mark Filipak wrote:

Just now, after clicking it dozens of times and after several hours, I
clicked the "Resend Email" button and promptly received the confirmation
email. I guess I'm now registered.

Thanks, person-who-fixed-it, whoever you are.

I didn't do anything, but I just now I looked at the logs and saw that the
missing messages were blocked by gmail.

Not sure why it eventually worked.

More to the point, why were the missing message blocked? Gmail must have had a problem.

Thanks for checking your logs. Case closed.

Warm Regards,
Mark.