> On 20 Apr 2020, at 15:38, Edward Park <kumowoon1...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> If this is accurate, it looks like you have asked it to produce 20 frames in
> 60 seconds, or 1/3 fps, or 1 frame every 3 seconds regardless of input
> framerate, whatever. It will drop frames, duplicate frames, do what is needed
> to keep 1/3 frames per second constant output. You've also specified that you
> want 10 frames total. at 1/3 fps that runs 30 seconds. I'm not sure why the
> first and second are always duplicates, it doesn't look like any frames were
> duplicated. (at 0.33fps if two frames were exactly the same when they weren't
> duplicated, maybe it was frozen in the source?)
>
> Regards,
> Ted

Thanks Ted,
Thats exactly what I was hoping I had asked it for.
Create 20 image files per 60 seconds of source media up to a maximum total of
10 images.
So if the source was 15 seconds in duration I would get 5 images, anything 30
seconds if longer in duration I would get 10 images output spaced equally apart
in time at a frequency of 1/3 fps from the start of the source.
These values are all variables at runtime so I might ask to create at a lower
frequency with more or less total images.
Every single time I get a duplicate first image :(