Hi Nuno,

On Tue, Jun 09, 2020 at 09:04:53 +0100, Nuno Santos wrote:
> > Oh, you mean using the libav* libraries? Then you're basically on the
> > wrong mailing list.
>
> What’s the correct mailing list for this?

It's pretty clearly outlined here:
So choose libav-user.

> And I believe function
>
> static bool get_vt_h264_profile_level(AVCodecContext *avctx, CFStringRef
> *profile_level_val)
>
> Is what I want but I don’t know how to pass the right parameters from the api
> side.

This function is not part of the API. For one, being declared "static"
means it's only available internally to this compilation unit.
Secondly, externally available functions have a different naming
scheme (av_*).

This function is already called internally on initialization of the encoder,
so I don't understand what you need to do with it.

Cheers,
Moritz