Hello

>You may want to try the option "-copyinkf" ("copy initial

>non-keyframes") when using "-c copy".

 I tried with this option, but the extracted part was "grayed" at the beginning.

The only workaround that I found that worked was

$ ffmpeg -i main.mp4 -vf "trim=start=0:end=26" part1.mp4

but re-encoded is needed.

As you pointed out, the file has 23.80 fps, and this may be the problem.

I created a sample video (53.63 seconds) if someone want to try some code on it.

The video of the original post and this one were created using
SimpleScreenRecorder

Perhaps some configuration on the GUI is not properly set to produce a "good
video file".
Will try to play with it a bit.

Kind regard,
Leonardo