On Fri, Aug 07, 2020 at 20:27:10 +0300, Ilja wrote:
> I want to install ffmpeg on one of my older machines with 10.7.

10.7 of what?

> What is the latest compatible build and where's the downloadable link?

Since I don't know which operating system or distribution is meant, I
can't help you. In general, you can build ffmpeg from source even on
very old, obsoleted operating systems and Linux distributions. For not
so old ones, there may or may not exist pre-build binaries.

If 10.7 is a Mac OS X version (I'm guessing here):
The binaries linked from the ffmpeg website won't work.
This requires 10.9: https://evermeet.cx/ffmpeg/#remarks
This requires 10.10: https://ffmpeg.zeranoe.com/builds/

Cheers,
Moritz