On 09/01/2020 09:16 AM, Paul B Mahol wrote:
On 9/1/20, Phil Rhodes via ffmpeg-user <ffmpeg-user@ffmpeg.org> wrote:
  I don't know if you have the slightest idea how offensive you're being -
perhaps it's a language problem, so I'll give you the benefit of not much
doubt. Even so, you should know that what you're saying is the sort of thing
that would ordinarily get people thrown out of meetings or dismissed from
jobs. Really, you shouldn't do that.
And again, if you're putting it in the documentation, you are recommending
it. If you don't want to recommend it, fine, take it out of the
documentation.
What you're overlooking here is that I'm trying to help you, and yes, you do
very definitely need the help.

This is very offensive behavior from you. I'm simply stating fact that
you are not
telling the truth when saying that FFmpeg recommended to change
default vendor string
in encoded ProRes bitstream.

That's what you think you're saying. Paul, you have the manners of an angry
rhinoceros.