HI all,

I am either not asking the question in a way Google can understand, or no one
has asked this, as every issue I can find is in regards to outputting images of
each scene.  I want to output video segments…

I have an input video that is basically a slide show, except the slides
coincide with songs, so they are not at regular intervals.  I would like to
segment and create a sequence of ts files that are split based on a scene
change threshold, and have a separate ts file for each song.

Thanks,
Mike