On 20/10/2020 12:51, boecki wrote:
Hello,
I have some problems to encode a file from a dpx 16bit sequence to ffv1 and
create a proper framemd5 checksum.
The problem is like this, that the checksum from the file is different to
the checksum of the dpx frames.

framemd5 depends on FFmpeg selected pix_fmt for the output, and DPX 16-bit default pix_fmt is rgb48 (rgb48le or rgb48be depending on the DPX endianess) vs FFV1 16-bit default pix_fmt is gbrp16le. You need to force your framemd5 analysis to a common pix_fmt, add " -pix_fmt gbrp16le" for the DPX framemd5 or " -pix_fmt rgb48le" (or " -pix_fmt rgb48be" depending on the source DPX endianess) for the FFV1 framemd5, and you'll find the same results (I tested on a DPX 16-bit BE converted to FFV1 and I get the same framemd5 whatever the pix_fmt selected for the final comparison, i.e. in both cases you lose no frame content).