Am Do., 29. Okt. 2020 um 17:44 Uhr schrieb Kevin Hise <his...@gmail.com>:

> I've attached 2 sample files (google drive links) captured using netcat (or
> 'nc' on my Slackware box)...one showing video without the "intra refresh"
> option enabled, and the other with.
>

> The commands I've used to record and play back the video files are like so:
>
> nc -ul -s 233.254.1.1 -p 8000 >video.file
>
> cat video.file | nc -q 0 -bu 233.254.1.2 8000

(Unrelated: The files you attached are already transport streams,
no need to pipe them through nc)

> The ffplay command line is:
>
> ffplay udp://233.254.1.2:8000

You can use "-flags2 +showall" to decode the file (and -copyinkf to copy
the video stream to allow testing other players).

I am not convinced that the stream is sane, feel free to do more
tests and report back. (I believe I remember other bugs in Makito
encoders.)

Please find out what "top-posting" means and remember to avoid it here.

Carl Eugen