Am 09.01.2022 um 21:12 schrieb Steven Kan:

On Jan 9, 2022, at 9:28 AM, Michael Koch <astroelectro...@t-online.de> wrote:

Am 09.01.2022 um 18:14 schrieb Steven Kan:
I’m a little late to this party, and it’s not strictly an ffmpeg solution, but
have a look at Lossless Cut:

https://mifi.no/losslesscut/

It does exactly what you want, graphically, with the option to cut at key
frames (or not),
Are you sure? I saw this note at the bottom:
"This app is not for exact cutting. Start cut time will be "rounded" to the nearest
previous keyframe, which may be a fraction of a second before your desired cut point, or up to
several seconds, depending on the encoding."

Michael
When you actually click Export, it pops up another dialog box that allows you
specify “keyframe cut” or “normal cut.”

Yes, but it also says
"Normal cut: Accurate time but could leave an empty portion at the beginning of the video. Equiv to ffmpeg -i -ss ..."

Michael