On 2022-04-13T21:34:32+0200, Bo Berglund <bo.bergl...@gmail.com> wrote:
> For me it works on both Firefox and Chrome...
> What browser are you using?

I'm using "New Moon
<https://msfn.org/board/topic/182647-my-browser-builds-part-3>", a derivative
of Pale Moon which in turn is based on Firefox.
Why? Believe it or not, but at the moment I'm still using an AMD Athlon XP
3200+ and it's one of the very few browsers that still works on my cpu. It does
mean however that websites that utilize the latest Javascript for instance
won't work for me.
I do know I'm in desperate need of a new system and that'll probably be an AMD
"Rembrandt" desktop APU or otherwise an AMD ZEN 4 cpu. Both scheduled for
release later this year. The transition will be a shock I'm sure.

If you can share any useful hits you see in the network-traffic when you visit
http://www.freeintertv.com/view/id-2308, then I could have a look.
Alternatively I could have a look on a much newer system of one of my family
members, which I will visit in a couple of days.

> On Wed, 13 Apr 2022 01:42:39 +0200, Reino Wijnsma <rwijn...@xs4all.nl> wrote:
>> That command was for Xidel 0.9.8, which you're not using anymore if I
>> understand correctly.
> What would it be for the most recent xidel?

The final query in my initial post:

On 2022-04-09T13:14:18+0200, Reino Wijnsma <rwijn...@xs4all.nl> wrote:
> $ xidel -s "http://www.freeintertv.com/view/id-2565"; -e '
>   x:request({