Am 25.04.2022 um 21:41 schrieb Paul B Mahol:
On Mon, Apr 25, 2022 at 9:16 PM Michael Koch <astroelectro...@t-online.de>
wrote:

Hi,

I have some remarks and questions about the new "colorchart" source and
"colormap" filter.

In "colorchart" is a small error in the yellow field. It should be 231,
199, 31.
Source:
https://www.xritephoto.com/documents/literature/en/ColorData-1p_EN.pdf

"colorchart" is missing in the table of contents of the documentation.

Could you please also add an option for the chinese version which has
slightly different colors?
Source: https://www.aliexpress.com/item/32738129067.html
The RGB values are shown in the 5th picture. Code is below.

In "colormap" I'd like to know how the color from the "source" image is
calculated. If a real image of a ColorChecker is used, then the borders
between the fields must somehow be excluded.

Center pixel of patch is picked, that is fastest way.
There is separate software for processing real world colorcharts.
(Dealing with geometric transformation and color averaging)

If colormap isn't for processing of real world colorcharts, then what else is its purpose?

Michael