Am 31.05.2022 um 11:17 schrieb Bo Berglund:
On Sun, 29 May 2022 13:17:55 +0200, Michael Koch <astroelectro...@t-online.de>
wrote:
Using concat filter.
That is exactly what I already know: cutting the different parts.
Probably one command for each part and then concatenate them.
So n + 1 commands.
My question was: can it be done with one command?

Please have a look at
https://trac.ffmpeg.org/wiki/Concatenate

"Concat demuxer", "Concat protocol" and "Concat filter" are three
different things.
You did use the concat demuxer. Now if you want to do all in one line,
you must use the concat filter.

Michael
Stepping in here due to the interesting topic:

I am daily using a tool I created myself to use ffmpeg to remove ads from
recorded mp4 TV news videos.
What I do is the following:
- I manually scan the video to find the start/end times of the ads (seconds)
- From this list the tool creates the ffmpeg commands to extract the parts
*between* the ads as separate numbered mp4 files
- Then a list of these small files is written to a file $JOINFILE
- This is then used in an ffmpeg call like this:
   ffmpeg -f concat -safe 0 -i $JOINFILE -c copy $TARGETFILE
- When this is done the small files and $JOINFILE are deleted

So reading this thread I get the feeling that there is a way to use the list of
cut times in a *single ffmpeg command* to create the output mp4 file *without*
creating the list file and essentially doing everything in this single ffmpeg
command.

I have a short example in chapter 2.57 of my book:
http://www.astro-electronic.de/FFmpeg_Book.pdf

Michael