Am 28.10.22 um 18:09 schrieb Carl Zwanzig:
On the recording side, too, but it's rather well understood that most audio equipment -does- have a "sound" and good engineers understand and exploit that. Perhaps you realize that €50 speakers seem a bit less accurate that €500 ones do? (I must assume you have little background in actual audio engineering or professional recording practice.)

at least i have 100% linear reverb from 20 to 20000 Hz in my living room after doing my homework with acoustic treatment and prove it with REW

on the other hand 50-70% of all recordings are pure crap because either the audio-engineers in the the studios are deaf, the equipment is expensive but crap or they don#t care