Hello,

about the first point, I have no idea, maybe somebody else has.
About the audio, I'm pretty sure that TrueHD is a BlackBox to ffmpeg, same goes for Dolby Atoms. I'm not sure if you have access to a MacOS system, I personally run it inside a VM. There is a tool called "Subler" for MacOS, which can at least transform a DTS source to AC3, not sure about TrueHD and other formats, but maybe it's worth a try. But from my understanding, TrueHD is a proprietary format and will most likely also not work with Subler.

Kind regards,

Robin