Hi Sue,

Saw your posting on FiberNet about your knitting machine.  I've got one,
also, and am self-taught in its use.  They sure are amazing, aren't
they?  
I came home from the studio where I finished up a sweater that took
about 5 hours to knit.  Still have the piecing and the neckband to do,
but that's about another hour, and any sweater that takes six hours to
make is fine in my book.

You'll enjoy playing around -- the idea of knitting as fabric rather
than "sculpture" is very liberating. 

Do you know about the PassapKnit mailing list?  It's just for Passap
machines and there are a great number of helpful people on that list.
  To subscribe: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

I lurk on both that list and FiberNet -- don't post much, but am usually
listening in.

Good luck, and have fun!

Peggy Strang
(peglet)
in wintry Avon, Ohio

To stop mail temporarily mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
with the message: set nomail  To restore send: set mail

Reply via email to