I just started weaving on a loom I know I bought 14 years ago, its a Hammett
floor loom and I have it warped to weave rugs [thanks to a really good
friend]. Anyway a friend of ours sent us something called rag yarn in a 25
oz cone. It would be great for rugs does anybody know where I can buy this?
I am almost done with my first rug made from wool that I spun from a sheep
we owned. Too cool, a Becky and Olivia rug [that is their names]
On a fiber note I have a bag of dog hair that I don't have time to do
anything with if someone wants it. Like a grocery store bag of different
colors. Mostly sheltie and Golden Retriever, and a few others. It is very
clean, and is not cut hair but undercoat that was brushed out after the dogs
were bathed. I have spun dog hair/wool blend and it is very soft. Just pay
for the postage. Barbara


To stop mail temporarily mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
with the message: set nomail  To restore send: set mail

Reply via email to