> I noticed these are turquoise dyed batts.  Does the turquoise
> rub off on your fingers any?  Turquoise is known for needing a
> higher temperature to set then most dyes and free dye is very
> sticky.  You might need to microwave or bake in the oven (while
> wet) to set the dye before you wash.

Interesting.  I just figured it was excess lanolin.  I haven't noticed any
on my fingers but I haven't done a whole lot of spinning with it yet either.
Will check this out carefully before I wash all of it.  Not really
interested in losing the color.  I didn't dye it.  It had been dyed before I
purchased it so have no idea about the method of dyeing used.

Veryl Ann Grace
Pele, Maddie & Karlo (Pyrs)
Kea`au  HI


---
Outgoing mail is certified Virus Free.
Checked by AVG anti-virus system (http://www.grisoft.com).
Version: 6.0.231 / Virus Database: 112 - Release Date: 2/12/01


To stop mail temporarily mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
with the message: set nomail  To restore send: set mail

Reply via email to