At 10:18 AM 3/6/01 -0500, you wrote:
> > For those of you who are in touch with what is
> > happening, please continue to inform those of us who have less
> > information available.
>
>this method doesn't take up much list space.
>
>(Whether you are only a spinner, or own and love animals as much as I do,
>this is a heartbreaker.)
>
>http://www.nytimes.com/2001/03/06/world/06FRAN.html
>
>this is the 3/03/01 article
>http://www.nytimes.com/2001/03/03/world/03BRIT.html

I would have loved to read the articles, but the NY Times has a sign-in 
procedure (admittedly, it's free), that I just don't want to take the time 
to deal with (I might have signed up at some time in the distant past, but 
who remembers what they used for a log-in name, and even worse, yet another 
password.  Just too much bother).  Wish they wouldn't do that - I don't see 
any real reason for it.



Glenna Stansifer
Independence, CA, USA
mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
http://www.qnet.com/~stansifer
SierraSpun Fibers is at http://www.sierraspun.freeservers.com/

 >>Dogs have owners; Cats have staff<<


To stop mail temporarily mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
with the message: set nomail  To restore send: set mail

Reply via email to