Hello everyone.   I'm trying to get things set up for a weekly reminder, 
but until then, this is it.

Today is chat day.   We meet at 8pm Eastern (5pacific, 1amLondon) and talk 
until we feel like quitting.   That usually means a couple hours.   All 
fibre topics are more than welcome, from weaving to bobbin lace to kumihimo.

To get there, you need an IRC program such as pIRCh or mIRC (IRCle for 
Macs.)  Once there, connect to any server with DalNet in the name.   The 
channel is #KnitSpin.

If you have any questions, just e-mail me and I'll do my best to 
help.   Alternatively, you can check the very sparse website I set up with 
the basic info.  http://home.hawaii.rr.com/fibrejunky/knitspin.html

I hope to see many of you there!
Carole
Join us at #KnitSpin on DalNet - IRC
Tue/Thurs 8pm EST
Sun 5pm EST
One Wood Turn - hand turned wooden pens for sale
mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]


To stop mail temporarily mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
with the message: set nomail  To restore send: set mail

Reply via email to