Many eyes read what Bob & Mary Cecil wrote on 16:37 -0800 010311

>Ron, if we want to contribute to Fibernet's operating expenses, should
>we use the same procedure as last year or has there been a change?
>Thanks for all you do for us!

Hi Mary,

Thanks for asking. I sort of hate to ask, but yes, some small 
donations help my out-of-pocket expenses. I will send you a deposit 
slip.

For the rest of you Fibernetters, please understand that donating is 
totally optional. If you want to donate, send me email (not to the 
list address), and I will email you a deposit slip for a small-town 
bank in Minnesota where I keep a checking account active, and you can 
mail them a check.

Hope you all are enjoying FiberNet.

Ron
Ron Parker - list mom Fibernet, home of the
Mongolian Wooly Lizard, mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
      ___
     /*_  \@@@@@@@@@
   >-\/ \@@@@@@@@@@@\___//
        _/_/    _/_/    \\

To stop mail temporarily mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
with the message: set nomail  To restore send: set mail

Reply via email to