Ron wrote


>I think the total of F&M email (19%) is a bit high for a fiber list.
>I think that there is plenty of information available elsewhere.

I don't disagree.  However, when you figure that in a week there were only 
38 posts total, and without the posts on H&M there would only have been 24, 
those 14 posts don't trouble me.  Especially when you figure how profoundly 
some people's lives are affected by this disease.

However, I wold like to see more posts in general, on a greater variety of 
topics.  Speaking of which, I've used onion skins a lot and particularly 
like it on silk.  I haven't had much color loss, and I mostly use alum to 
mordant; tin and chrome can bring out glorious colors, but I'm a bit scared 
of them, to tell the truth.
*********************************************************************
*********************************************************************
Robin S. Hankinson                                              
                                                                
"Come the millennium, Month 12,                                 
In the home of greatest power                                           
The village idiot will come forth                                       
To be acclaimed the 
leader." 
Nostradamus, 1555.                              
                                                                
"Natural gas is hemispheric. I like to call it hemispheric      
in nature because it is a product that we can find in our       
neighborhoods."                                                 
        George W.�Austin, Texas, Dec. 20, 2000                  
                                                                
"Well behaved women seldom make history." (Laurel Thatcher Ulrich)
*********************************************************************
*********************************************************************
Dept. of Philosophy & Religion & Dept. of Foreign Languages
(573)  651-2186                                                 
[EMAIL PROTECTED] 

Southeast Missouri State University                     
Cape Girardeau, 
MO  63701 

*********************************************************************
*********************************************************************



To stop mail temporarily mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
with the message: set nomail  To restore send: set mail

Reply via email to