All,

I sent an email to SO, about the sweater, and the discussion on the list
about it. 

I got a very gracious reply from Amy Clarke, saying she has read the
messages on this list, regarding the sweater. In closing she said:
>> I appreciate that several people suggested forwarding their comments to
me. I do want to hear what you think and will gladly take your thoughts
into consideration as I design each issue--it is, after all, your
magazine.<<

Address info:
 Amy C. Clarke
 Editor
 Spin-Off Magazine
 201 E. 4th St.
 Loveland, CO 80537-5655
 (970) 669-7672 ext. 682
 [EMAIL PROTECTED]
 www.interweave.com

Write. Email. Let Amy know what you want to see in the magazine. I want to
see Ann's pasta machine cotton gin. I want to see more color. I want to see
things that will stretch a beginner's imagination into trying something
new, different, challenging, and rewarding. I want to see more color. I
want to see things that will challenge even the most experienced
spinner/weaver/knitter. Even if they do make my eyes cross, because they're
'way beyond my experience level. I want more color. I'd like to see a
casual approach to using garden plants for dyeing. I want to see more
color. I'll settle for chocolate. :)
wrnk
d2

To stop mail temporarily mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
with the message: set nomail  To restore send: set mail

Reply via email to