>However, I plyed the first two bobbins.   Now I'm
>thinking I'd rather have singles.  Does it make any
>sense at all to "unply"?  Or are there ways I could
>use  a singles and a smaller amount of plyed that make
>more sense than trying to "unply"?

Why not use the plied yarn for ribbing and the singles for the body of something?
The plied yarn will be a tad stretchier and hold its shape better along the
edges where you'd need it.

Sara von Tresckow       Visit our Web Site -
[EMAIL PROTECTED]      Now FLAXCAM - Final Copy
                          for 2001
Fond du Lac, WI    http://www2.powercom.net/~sarav
http://www.powercom.net

To stop mail temporarily mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
with the message: set nomail  To restore send: set mail